Active MORE™ Rater - Nurses
Below are six scenarios. The raters in the first five scenarios are considered active MORE raters. The rater in the last scenario will default to an inactive rater after 30 days from the deletion of the rating request.
- Paul rates at least one article each month in MORE. He is considered an active MORE rater.
- Lori has chosen specialities in MORE that have a lot of raters available or have fewer articles for rating, so she doesn't get an article to rate every month. As long as Lori hasn't had an article rating request deleted (withdrawn) within the past 30 days for non-rating, she is an active MORE rater.
- Mary receives a rating request email and does not respond to it, nor to the reminder email that is sent to her 5 to 7 days later. 14 days after the original request, the article is deleted from Mary's rater inbox. When Mary receives the deletion notification email, she contacts us to let us know she forgot about the article and would like to rate another article. If Mary rates the next article sent to her, she is considered an active MORE rater.
- Jane receives a rating request while out of the office. Her email client automatically sends us notification indicating she will be away for at least a week. If the article is fully rated before Jane returns, this article will be deleted from her inbox and does not count against her. (If the article isn't fully rated when Jane returns, she will receive a reminder email asking her to rate the article.) Jane is still considered an active MORE rater. (Three of these deletions in a row will make Jane an inactive MORE rater, though, because we will conclude that Jane is too busy to participate regularly as a rater.)
- John receives a rating request but he has a Conflict of Interest (COI) with the article because: 1. he was one of the study authors or a consultant for the study; 2. he received funds or other privileges from the study sponsor. John indicates his COI in MORE. If John rates another article within 30 days, he is an active MORE rater.
- Emma receives a rating request and but doesn't respond to it and also to the reminder email that is sent to her 5 to 7 days later. After 14 days from the original request, the article is deleted from her rater inbox in MORE. If she does not rate another article within 30 days, she is no longer an active MORE rater.
If you have any questions about being an active MORE rater, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CRL Building, First Floor, 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, Ontario L8S 4K1 CANADA